(Redirected from Kookoo)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kuku or kookoo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kuku may refer to:
- Emir-Usein Kuku (born 1976), Crimean Tatar human rights defender
- Kuku people, an ethnic group in South Sudan
- Kuku Yulanji, tribe of aboriginals of the Daintree in North Queensland, Australia
- Kuku, Algeria, a village in Tizi Ouzou Province, former capital of the Kingdom of Kuku
- Kingdom of Kuku, a 16th–17th century Kabyle kingdom in Algeria
- Kuku, Estonia, a village in Estonia
- Kuku, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Kükü, Azerbaijan
- KUKU (AM) (1330 AM), an defunct radio station in Willow Springs, Missouri, U.S.
- KUKU-FM (100.3 FM), a radio station in Willow Springs, Missouri, U.S.
- Radio Kuku in Estonia, established in 1992
- Kuku 3D, 1 2013 Slovak stereoscopic movie
- Kuku dialect, the language of the Kuku people
- Kuku (food), a Persian and Azerbaijani omelette
- Kuku (music), the title of a traditional piece of music from the West African nations
- Perna canaliculus, a mussel also known as kuku
- Kuku, a South African Slang word for vagina
- KooKoo, a 1981 album by Debbie Harry
- Cuckoo, a family of birds
- Koukou (disambiguation)
- KUKU (disambiguation)
- Kukus, German name of Kuks, a village in the Czech Republic
- Kukuš, a city in Central Macedonia, Greece
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.