From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Koorete language)
|Region||East of Lake Chamo|
|160,000 (2007 census)|
- Hayward, Richard. 1982. Notes on the Koyra Language. Afrika und Übersee 65: pp. 211–268.
- Mendisu, Binyam Sisay. 2010. Aspects of Koorete Verb Morphology. Köppe: Cologne.
- Theil, Rolf. 2011. Koorete segmental phonology. Journal of African Languages and Linguistics 32: pp. 275–306.
- Theil. Rolf. 2013. Koorete tonology. Pp. 167–174 in: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Cushitic and Omotic Languages, Paris, 16–18 April 2008. Rüdiger Köppe Verlag.
- World Atlas of Language Structures information on Koorete
- Website maintained by the language community, includes published literature in the Koore language
|This Ethiopia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Afroasiatic languages-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|