|Look up kopek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kopek or Köpek may refer to:
- Kopek (band), an Irish rock band
- Sa'd al-Din Köpek (died 1240), court administrator under Seljuq Sultans of Rum
- Islak Köpek, a Turkish free improvisation band
- Kopek, also spelled kopeck or copeck in English, 1/100 of the following currencies:
- Köpek (film), a 2015 Swiss-Kurdish film by Esen Işık
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kopek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.