Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kopek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kopek or Köpek may refer to:
- Kopek (band), an Irish rock band
- Sa'd al-Din Köpek (died 1240), court administrator under Seljuq Sultans of Rum
- Islak Köpek, a Turkish free improvisation band
- Kopek, also spelled kopeck or copeck in English, 1/100 of the following currencies:
- Köpek (film), a 2015 Swiss-Kurdish film by Esen Işık
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kopek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.