|Product type||Coffee, Confectionery|
|Markets||Worldwide (Over 80 countries)|
There used to be a widely available second variety of the candies which were kosher, supervised by the Kosher Federation in London, though it is no longer being produced. Kosher Kopiko candies can still be found in Israel, however.
The product contains extract from real coffee beans. Ingredients include sugar, glucose, vegetable oil (palm oil and/or coconut oil), coffee extract (4.9%), butter, soy lecithin, caramel color, salt, and natural coffee flavor.
The Kopiko UK website advises that "4–5 sweets contain the caffeine equivalent of a cup of espresso" for the original coffee flavor, while the cappuccino flavor sweets contain "around half the caffeine" of the original coffee flavor.
The Caffeine Informer website estimates the caffeine content of the original coffee flavor to be "about 20–25 mg per piece since usually a cup of coffee is referring to 100 mg of caffeine."
- "Mayora | Our Brands | Candy". Mayora Group. Retrieved 20 June 2019.
- "Kopiko Coffee and Coffee Confectioneries". Enjoy Better Coffee Inc. Retrieved 20 June 2019.
- "Kopiko, Far Beyond just a Coffee Candy". Mayora Group. 28 December 2017. Retrieved 20 June 2019.
- "KOPIKO Coffee Candy". Foods from Israel. Retrieved 30 January 2019.
- "Kopiko Products". kopiko.co.uk. 2010. Archived from the original on 11 January 2018. Retrieved 20 June 2019.
- "Caffeine in Kopiko Coffee Candy". Caffeine Informer. Retrieved 20 June 2019.