From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kor or KOR may refer to:
- Kör, the bed belonging to Hel, queen of the underworld in Norse mythology
- Kor River, an river in the Fars, Iran
- Kor, East Azerbaijan, a village in Iran
- Kor-e Olya, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kor-e Sofla, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kor, Khuzestan, a village in Iran
- Korean language, the official language of South Korea and North Korea
- Homer (unit), an ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs
- King of the Ring, a tournament of World Wrestling Entertainment
- Komitet Obrony Robotników (Workers' Defence Committee), a Polish civil society group
- κ-opioid receptor, a human protein
- South Korea, officially known as the Republic of Korea (ROK)
- Avshalom Kor (born 1950), Israeli linguist
- Eva Mozes Kor (born 1934), Romanian-born American Holocaust survivor
- Layton Kor (1938–2013), American rock climber
- Paul Kor (1926–2001), Israeli painter, graphic designer, children's author and illustrator
- Rasoul Kor (born 1989), Iranian footballer
- KOR the name used by a professional wrestler in Vermont around 2001.
- Kôr, a place in J. R. R. Tolkien's mythology, called Tirion upon Túna in the published works
- Kor (Star Trek), a Klingon character in the fictional Star Trek universe
- Kor (Forgotten Realms), a fictional deity of the Al-Qadim campaign setting from Dungeons & Dragons
- Kimagure Orange Road, an anime series
- Kôr, a fictitious African lost city, setting of H. Rider Haggard's novel She
- Kor of the Metal Heads, a character in the video game Jak II; see List of Jak and Daxter characters
- Kor, a fantasy race of humanoids found in the Magic: the Gathering card game
- Kor Meteor, the protagonist of Tales of Hearts.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.