From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Korczak may refer to:
- People and associated items
- Janusz Korczak, a pseudonym of Henryk Goldszmit, Polish pediatrician, children's writer and pedagogist
- Korczak (film), a 1990 film on Janusz Korczak
- Korczak Ziółkowski, American designer and sculptor of Crazy Horse Memorial
- Janusz Korczak-Ziolkowski,(born in 1952), Polish-British abstract painter
- Zbigniew Korczak-Ziolkowski (died 1553), Roman Catholic priest, Canon of Cracow
- Korczak, Podlaskie Voivodeship (north-east Poland)
- 2163 Korczak, main-belt asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Korczak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.