Korea General Magnesia Clinker Industry Group
|Korea General Magnesia Clinker Industry Group|
|Revised Romanization||Huicheon Ryeonha Gigye Jonghap Gongjang|
|McCune–Reischauer||Hŭichŏn Ryŏnha Kikye Chonghap Kongjang|
Korea General Magnesia Clinker Industry Group is a mining and heavy industrial corporate group headquartered in Pyongyang, North Korea. The company produces magnesia clinker, slightly burnt magnesia, chlorite, firebricks and fireproofing materials.
The group imports some raw materials and some mining and industrial accessories.
Jong Mo Pang, a manager, is listed as a contact person to purchase items from this company.
In 2010, Vesuvius USA Corporation received a licence, from Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), to import dead-burned magnesite into the United States from the Korea General Magnesia Clinker Industry Group.
- List of North Korean companies
- List of Korea-related topics
- Economy of North Korea
- North Korea portal
- "김정일 위원장, 자강도 현지지도.. 김정은 동행". TongilNews.com. Retrieved 5 June 2013.
- "List Of Mining Company". Roughneck Chronicles. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "Licenses Granted to U.S. Companies Run the Gamut". New York Times. December 24, 2010. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
|This article about a North Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|