The Korea IT Times
|The Korea IT Times|
|Revised Romanization||Koria aiti taimseu|
|McCune–Reischauer||K‘oria ait‘i t‘aimsŭ|
Korea IT Times is an English-language Industry and Technology journal based in Seoul, South Korea. It focuses on the Technology and Business industry news and analysis of the South Korea and global market, aimed towards those people who are interested in trading between Korea and the world. It has both an online and offline presence. Its offline monthly magazine appears in domestic and foreign companies including government offices, bookstores and university libraries as well as those in 153 countries each month. Its web site receives approximately 50,000 visitors each day.
- Chung Youn-soo (Monica Chung), the founder of the magazine and former editor of the Korea Economic Daily, she serves as the President and the publisher of the Korea IT Times
- Kim Tae-sub, the co-founder and publisher of the Korea IT Times, serves as the Chairman of KDC
- Han Kon-ju, former president of the Korea Times, serves as the Chairman of the Korea IT Times
- Clair Go-eun Chun, former Editor-in-Chief, the Head of Foreign Media Promotion
- Dr. Yang Seung-taik, former minister of Information and Communications, Dr. Shin Kook-hwan, the former minister of Commerce, Industry and Energy, Dr. Kim Hak-su, the former ESCAP Executive Secretary, Dr. Youn Hwa-jin, the former senior Economist of ADB, Dr. Kim Wan-soon, Professor Emeritus, Business School, Korea University and Dr. Park Ho-goon, the former minister of Science and Technology serve as the special advisors of the Korea IT Times.
The Korea IT Times editorial team includes Hong Yoon-hee, Kim Sung-mi, Shin Ji-hye, Travis Allen, Daniel Kim, Kim Sung-kap, Yeon Choul-woong, Ryan Shuster, Matthew Weigand, Kim Yu-na, Natasha Willhite, Oh Hae-young, Suh Jin-young, Chun Hyung-June, Daniel Ko, Song Kyu-yeol, Lee Si-young and more.
The content of the Korea IT Times is syndicated to Google News, Digital Trends, and Euromoney. The Korea IT Times web site also has a partnership agreement with Digital Trends to re-distribute its video content, adding daily video reviews to its content.
- Alexa traffic ranking for Korea IT Times.com: http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=koreaittimes.com
- Google News index for Korea IT Times.com: https://news.google.com/news?pz=1&ned=us&hl=en&q=site:www.koreaittimes.com&cf=all&scoring=n
- Euromoney (A Euromoney Institutional Investor Company)index for Korea IT Times.com: http://www.securities.com/ch.html?pc=KR