Korea National Oil Corporation
|Headquarters||Ulsan, South Korea|
|Kim, Jung-rae, CEO|
|Products||oil, gas, Oil Stockpiling Projects, Drill ship Projects, oil information|
|Revenue||US$ 4.1 billion (2014)|
Number of employees
Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) is the national oil and gas company of South Korea and one of the most important industrial companies in the country. The company operates oil and gas fields in Vietnam, Libya, Peru, Indonesia, Nigeria, Yemen, Kazakhstan, Russia, Canada and South Korea.
On 26 September 2008 KNOC signed a deal with the Kurdistan Regional Government where KNOC was granted rights to explore and drill on several sites in the Iraqi Kurdistan in exchange for valuable support on a range of infrastructure projects.
- Edaily, Jun 12, 2008.
- South Korean Oil Company Buys Canadian Producer
- Prime Minister Barzani signs historic oil agreements with South Korea
- "History of the Refinery at Come by Chance". North Atlantic Refining. Retrieved 9 August 2010.
- "KNOC in bid for Dana". Upstream Online. NHST Media Group. 2010-06-02. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- Wikipedia.org/Taylor EnergyCNN, https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/23/us/taylor-energy-oil-largest-spill-disaster-ivan-golf-of-mexico-environment-trnd/index.html