This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||577 Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Yoon Deok-byeong (Co-founder), Yoon Ho-jung (CEO)|
Health Functional Food
|Owner||Paldo Co. Ltd.(40.83%)
|Subsidiaries||Paldo Co. Ltd.
Vilac Co. Ltd.
Korea Yakult Co., Ltd (hangul: 한국야쿠르트) is a South Korean food company based in Seocho-gu, Seoul; The Korean joint venture (Korea Yakult) between Yoon Deok-byeong and Yakult established in 1969. It is one of the largest food companies in South Korea and produces beverages (including sikhye and sujeonggwa) and dairy products (including yakult, a yogurt-like drink).
Korea Yakult was founded in 1969. In 1987 the company began distributing its products overseas, under the brand name PALDO. In 2012, Paldo Co. Ltd. was launched as an independent subsidiary of Korea Yakult.
- "기업해부 한국야쿠르트 지분구도·후계구조". newsprime.co.kr. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- "Korea Yakult’s crown prince Yoon has a lot to prove". koreaherald.com. 2014-05-26. Retrieved 2016-06-01.
- 한국야쿠르트, '팔도' 별도 법인으로 분리시킨다(종합)
- Korea Yakult official site (Korean)
- Paldo official site (English)
- Article about Korea Yakult (English)
|This article about a South Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|