From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Korean, korean, Corean, or corean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Korean may refer to:
- Korean Peninsula, a peninsula in East Asia
- Korea, a former kingdom on the Korean Peninsula
- North Korea, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- South Korea, the Republic of Korea
- Korean Language
- Korean War, 1950–1953 war between North Korea and South Korea
- Korean name, names as used by the Korean people
- Names of Korea, various country names used in international contexts
- History of Korea, the history of Korea up to 1945
- Korean Air, flag carrier and the largest airline of South Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Korean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.