Korean Presbyterian Church in America
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Korean Presbyterian Church in America|
|Associations||World Communion of Reformed Churches|
|Region||United States, Canada|
The Korean Presbyterian Church in America now Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad (changed name in 2012) is an independent Presbyterian denomination in the United States. It was founded in 1976 as a union of 3 Korean language Presbyteries. The mother church was the Presbyterian Church in Korea (TongHap). The church has close relationship with the PC(USA) and the Korean Christian Church in Japan. In 2004 it had 29,000 members and 263 congregations. According to the recent statistics it has 55,000 members and 302 congregations. Official languages are English and Korean. The church subscribes the Westminster Confession and the Apostles Creed.
- "Presbyterian and Reformed Churches". Tateville.com. 2014-02-15. Archived from the original on 2014-11-11. Retrieved 2016-01-05.
-  Archived April 13, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Address data base of Reformed churches and institutions". Reformiert-online.net. 2006-11-22. Retrieved 2016-01-05.
- "해외한인장로회 총회 - The Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad". Kpca.org. Retrieved 2016-01-05.
-  Archived December 1, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
-  Archived April 12, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.