Korean War Memorial, London
Coordinates: A memorial to the British soldiers in the Korean War was unveiled in Victoria Embankment Gardens, between the River Thames and the Ministry of Defence headquarters in London, England, in December 2014. The memorial, a bronze statue of a British soldier by the sculptor Philip Jackson, with a Portland stone obelisk on a Welsh slate base, was a gift from the Government of South Korea and was unveiled in a ceremony led by Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester.
- Gloucester Valley Battle Monument, a memorial site for British troops in South Korea
- United Nations Memorial Cemetery, South Korea, where most of the British soldiers killed in the war are buried
- James Meikle. "Korean war veterans say sacrifice finally honoured as memorial is unveiled | World news". The Guardian. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- "Memorial to the Korean War unveiled in London – Press releases". GOV.UK. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- Media related to Korean War Memorial, London at Wikimedia Commons