From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Korean border may refer to:
- China–North Korea border, terrestrial and maritime border
- North Korea–Russia border, terrestrial and maritime border
- Japan–South Korea border, maritime border; see Category:Japan–South Korea border
- Korean Demilitarized Zone, terrestrial boundary between North and South Korea
- Northern Limit Line, disputed maritime demarcation line between North and South Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Korean border.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.