Korean table d'hôte
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Korean table d'hôte|
|This article is part of a series on|
- Bap (rice)
- Guk (soup)
- Banchan (side dishes)
- Table d'hôte
- Meze (Middle Eastern/Balkan meal)
- Smörgåsbord (Scandinavian meal)
- Thali (Indian meal)
- National Institute of Korean Language (30 July 2014). "주요 한식명(200개) 로마자 표기 및 번역(영, 중, 일) 표준안" (PDF) (in Korean). Retrieved 14 February 2017. Lay summary – National Institute of Korean Language.
- "han-jeongsik" 한정식 [Korean table d'hôte]. Korean–English Learners' Dictionary. National Institute of Korean Language. Retrieved 14 February 2017.
- Chandler, Michael Alison (18 June 2011). "Discovering Korea's imperial past". The Washington Post. Retrieved 14 February 2017.
- Slattery, Luke (21 April 2016). "How Korea's Seoul food puts other cuisines in the shade". Financial Review. Retrieved 14 February 2017.
- Ali, Shereen (15 June 2016). "The beauty of Hansik". Trinidad and Tobago Guardian. Retrieved 14 February 2017.
- "korean table d'hote".