Koreatown, Garden Grove
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Koreatown (also referred to as Little Seoul or the Korean Business District on nearby street signage) is on Garden Grove Boulevard between Beach Boulevard (Route 39) and Brookhurst Street in Garden Grove, Orange County, California. The Korean population in Orange County more than doubled between 1990 and 2010.
- Lee, Jessica C. (December 31, 2006). "Deep in the heart of Little Seoul". Los Angeles Times.
- Young, Karen Newell (August 26, 1988). "It's Little Seoul for Bargains". Los Angeles Times.
- Belson, Eve (May 1991). "A Comedy of Errors". Orange Coast Magazine.
- Pyong Gap Min (2012). Koreans in North America: Their Experiences in the Twenty-First Century. Lexington Books. p. 50. ISBN 978-0-7391-7814-0.
- Morino, Douglas (August 31, 2013). "Tours introduce Korean District". Orange County Register.
- Brody, Jeffrey. "Garden Grove Seeks to Ring up Business, Tourists for Little Seoul." The Orange County Register, 29 September 1986, Bl, B3.
|This Orange County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|