From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Polish village, see Korek, Greater Poland Voivodeship.
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||Erbil , Iraqi Kurdistan|
|Ghada Gebara (CEO), Sirwan Saber Mustafa (Founder)|
Number of employees
It is a "shared limited company registered in Kurdistan to operate and provide GSM services"; its network covers all of Kurdistan and Iraq. Korek Telecom has 350 employees, almost all of whom are Kurds.
- http://www.agilitylogistics.com/PressReleases/Pages/FranceTelecom-OrangeandAgilitytoacquire44stakeinKorekTelecom.aspx France Telecom-Orange and Agility to acquire 44% stake in Korek Telecom
- "Introduction". Korek Telecom. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- "Company Profile". Korek Telecom. Archived from the original on 2010-10-14. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- Goldstein, Phil (2011-03-16). "France Telecom invests €175m in Iraqi operator Korek". FierceWireless. Retrieved 2013-08-06.
- "Extra G". Korek Telecom.
- "Free Basics". Korek Telecom.