|Price||£449 GBP |
|Oscillator||VCO1 Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape VCO2 Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape VCO2 MODULATION Cross Mod Depth, Pitch EG Int, Sync, Ring|
|LFO||Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), EG Mod (Int, Rate, Off), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)|
|Synthesis type||Analog synthesis, but the digital converter cannot be bypassed |
|Filter||Cutoff, Resonance, EG Int, Filter Type (2-Pole, 4-Pole), Keytrack, Velocity|
|Effects||Delay - Hi Pass Cutoff, Time, Feedback, Output Routing (Post Filter, Pre Filter, Bypass)|
|Keyboard||37 slim keys|
|Left-hand control||Assignable sprung slider (29 parameters) pitch–bend, oscillator, filter, delay time, feedback amount, etc.|
|External control||MIDI In, Out, USB (data only)|
The Korg Minilogue is a two VCO per-voice, four-voice, polyphonic analog synthesizer from Korg, designed by Korg engineer and synthesizer designer Tatsuya Takahashi. It was announced just prior to NAMM 2016, and is priced new at $499.99 in the United States, ¥55,000 in Japan and £449 in the United Kingdom and Europe. Its official release was preceded by leaks which caused media speculation.
The minilogue features eight distinct voice-modes:
- POLY – operates as a four-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- DUO – operates as a unison two-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- UNISON – operates as an all-unison mono synthesizer
- MONO – operates as a mono synth with sub-oscillators
- CHORD – produces chords
- DELAY – voices 2–4 sound consecutively at a delay following voice 1
- ARP – an arpeggiator operates with up to four voices
- SIDE CHAIN – when a note sounds, the volume of the preceding voice is lowered
- Elisabeth (2016-01-14). "Korg Intros Minilogue, A $500 Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer". Synthtopia. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- "Korg Minilogue |". www.soundonsound.com. Retrieved 2018-08-31.
- author. "Spec / Downloads | minilogue - POLYPHONIC ANALOGUE SYNTHESIZER | KORG (USA)". KORG Global. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- Spec / Downloads | minilogue POLYPHONIC ANALOGUE SYNTHESIZER | Synthesizers / Keyboards | KORG
- Korg Intros Minilogue, A $500 Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
- 【KORG minilogue】開発者が語るアナログ・シンセへの熱き思い「30年後、ビンテージになってほしい」
- Korg outs $500 Minilogue analog synthesizer ahead of NAMM
- Korg Minilogue on Korg's official site
- 400 Korg Minilogue Patches
- Complete standalone and VST editor
- 9 Ways to Get More Out of Your Korg Minilogue on MusicRadar
|This article relating to electronic musical instruments is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|