From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kori may refer to:
- Kori, Central African Republic
- Kori, Bushehr, a village in Iran
- Koori, Fukushima, a town in Japan
- Koli people, an Indian ethnic group
- Kori caste, a weaving caste of India
- Kori or kouri, the Hausa language term for a wadi
- Kori a Maori language term for movement (can be used as a verb or noun)
- Kōri, a possible Japanese reading of Goryeo, a dynasty in Korea
- Kori bustard (Ardeotis kori), a large bird native to Africa
- Kori Turbowitz, character in the 2006 film Cars
- Kutch kori, currency from India, abolished in 1947
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.