(Redirected from Korkyra)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Corcyra is Latin for Corfu, a Greek island in the Ionian Sea.
Corcyra or Korkyra may also refer to:
- Korkyra (mythology), a mythical figure whose name was given to the Greek island
- Korkyra (polis), the ancient city on the island of Corfu
- Korkyra (Acarnania), a city founded in ancient Acarnania by Corinthians in 706 BC. See List of cities in ancient Acarnania
- Corcyre, a former French department (1797-1799) in present Greece
- Corcyra Nigra or Korkyra Melaina, ancient name of Korčula island, in Croatia, also known as Black Corcyra
- Corcyra cephalonica, the rice moth
- Corcyra nidicolella, a type of snout moth
- Corcyra brunnea, a type of snout moth
- Corcyra, a type of snout moth
- Corcyra asthenitis, a type of snout moth
- Corcyranillus, a genus of beetles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corcyra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.