From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Korn or korn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Korn is a music band.
Korn or KORN may refer to:
- Korn (surname), and persons with the name
- Korn (liquor), a type of distilled alcohol
- Korn (album), by the band Korn
- KORN (AM), a radio station in Mitchell, South Dakota, United States
- Korn shell, a computer interface
- Korn, artist in the graffiti crew Smart Crew
- KDLT, a radio station in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
- Chiers, a river in Luxembourg, Belgium, and France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Korn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.