Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Korn or korn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Korn is a music band.
Korn or KORN may refer to:
- Korn (surname), and persons with the name
- Korn (liquor), a type of distilled alcohol
- Korn (album), by the band Korn
- KORN (AM), a radio station in Mitchell, South Dakota, United States
- Korn shell, a computer interface
- Korn, artist in the graffiti crew Smart Crew
- Korn, Japanese reggae rapper
- KDLT, a radio station in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
- Chiers, a river in Luxembourg, Belgium, and France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Korn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.