Jump to navigation Jump to search
Korop cited first in hetman's Ostrianytsia universal statement in 1638. Many pre-historic settlements, dated to the 3rd to 5th centuries and the 10th to 13th centuries have been discovered near the town.
- Nikolai Kibalchich, a Russian revolutionary, the main explosive expert who took part in the assassination of Tsar Alexander II of Russia.
- Demian Mnohohrishny, the hetman of Left-bank Ukraine from 1669 to 1672.
- Sergei Rudenko, a Soviet marshal of aviation
- A historical sketch about Korop lands (in Ukrainian)
- Чисельність наявного населення України на 1 січня 2017 року. Державна служба статистики України. Київ, 2017. стор.80
|This article about a location in Chernihiv Oblast is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|