Summit of Korovin Volcano during its eruption of July 2004.
|Elevation||5,030 ft (1,530 m) |
|Prominence||5,030 ft (1,530 m) |
|Location||Atka Island, Alaska, U.S.|
|Volcanic arc/belt||Aleutian Arc|
|Last eruption||June 30, 1998|
Korovin Volcano is the highest point on Atka Island in the Aleutian Islands chain Alaska, United States. Korovin is a side vent to the main Atka shield volcano. However, Korovin is the highest point on the island.
- Alaska portal
- List of mountain peaks of North America
- List of Ultras of the United States
- List of volcanoes in the United States
- "Atka". Global Volcanism Program. Smithsonian Institution.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Korovin Volcano
- Alaska Volcano Observatory
|This article about a location in the Aleutians West Census Area, Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|