|Town rights||1723-1869, 2000|
|• Mayor||Stanisław Słomiak|
|• Total||11.57 km2 (4.47 sq mi)|
|• Density||180/km2 (480/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Area code(s)||+48 25|
- 1202 - First mention of a village Kossów found in documents belonging to prince Konrad Mazowiecki.
- 1723 - A permit was granted to organize a market twice a week and a fair four times in a year. Kosów was established as a town.
- 18th century - There were two schools in Kossów, in which 40 percent of the students were girls.
- 1869 - Civic rights were canceled, because Kosów participated in The January Uprising.
- 1964 - A picture by El Greco titled "Saint Francis in ecstasy" was found in the presbytery in Kosów Lacki.
- 01.01.2000 - Restoration of civic rights.
- Official town and commune webpage
- The diocesan museum in Siedlce (when is a El Greco picture ) webpage
- Jewish Community in Kosów Lacki on Virtual Shtetl
|This Masovian Voivodeship location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|