From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kos is a Greek island.
Kos may also refer to:
- Kos-, a Slavic word for "blackbird" that appears in various toponyms
- Kos (surname), a Slavic surname, common in Slovenia and Poland
- Kos (unit), an ancient Indian measure of distance, approx. 2 miles
- k-os, aka Kevin Brereton (b. 1972), Canadian musician
- Daily Kos, an American political blog
- Kos, nickname for Markos Moulitsas (b. 1971), founder of the Daily Kos blog
- Aero A.34 Kos, a Czech touring plane of the 1930s
- Kos Manor, a 16th-century mansion in Jesenice, Slovenia
- Kos, or some say Kosm. Fictional Deity from Bloodborne
- Kos, nickname of UFC welterweight fighter, Josh Koscheck (b. 1977)
- Kosraean language ISO 639 code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.