From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kosa is a sports equipment manufacturer
Kosa may also refer to:
- Kōsa, Japanese religious leader
- Kosa (Maoist), Central Committee member of the Communist Party of India (Maoist)
- Kōsa, Kumamoto, a town in Japan
- Kosa, Russia, several rural localities in Russia
- Kosa, Slunj, a village near Slunj, Karlovac County, Croatia
- KOSA-TV, television station
- Kosa, one of the vilas in Serbian-Slavic mythology
- Kosa, alternative spelling of kosha, any one of five sheaths or layers of the atman or soul according to Vedantic philosophy
- Kosa, title of Kosa Pan, and other Siamese diplomats and ministers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kosa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.