Kosal Kranti Dal
As reported by various news agencies KKD was floated in Odisha in 2007. The Party secretary Mr. Baidyanath Mishra said that KKD had been recognized by the Election Commission. Since 2007 it is fighting assembly and lok sabha elections. Mishara announced that "the party would fight for a separate state comprising ten districts of western Odisha and Athmallik sub-division of Angul district as he alleged that the area remained neglected by successive governments during the past 60 years."
As of 2013 it is quite active conducting strikes in the proposed 10 Western Odisha districts, which is widely being supported by the local public. It has intensified its demand in the wake of Telangana being granted statehood.
- Separate Kosal state comprising Western Odisha districts and Athmallik subdivision.
- Recognition of Kosli language and culture.
- Development of Western Odisha with regards to education, agriculture, infrastructure and health services.
- Recognition of history of Kosal.
- Demand for second State reorganisation panel.
- Regional party Kosal Kranti floated in Orissa
- ‘Kosal Dal could be political alternative in W Odisha’
- [Recognise Kosli language for the development of Western Orissa http://orissadiary.com/sambalpur/ShowDistrictNews.asp?id=32244]
- KKD seminar demands 2nd State reorganisation panel