This article is a rough translation from Greek. It may have been generated by a computer or by a translator without dual proficiency.
November 22, 1930|
|Died||January 14, 2001
He appeared for the very first time into the stage at the Kyveli Theater (Cybele) in the work of Oscar Wilde and there he knew the 18-year-old Kakia Analyti at the time in which they later married. They raised a daughter, Zoi Rigopoulou in which she is also an actor.
He even appeared in the cinema when he was little. With the work To proxenio tis Annas (Το προξενιό της Άννας = Annas's Consulate, by Pantelis Voulgaris) won the Honorary Award at the Thessaloniki International Film Festival.
He also appeared on television on the serial Axomatikos Ypiresias (Αξιωματικός Υπηρεσίας), Viva Katerina (Βίβα Κατερίνα), Hamoyelaste parakalo (Χαμογελάστε παρακαλώ), in 1988, he also presented a game show Essis ti lete (Εσείς τι λέτε)
He later lived by himself in Palaio Faliro southwest of Athens and also spoke English and French.
He died from a major stroke which he suffered 6 months earlier.
- 1965: Praktores 005 enantion Hrysopodarou (Πράκτορες 005 εναντίον Χρυσοπόδαρου)
- Mia porta drh. 500 (Μια πόρτα δρχ. …500 = A door with 500 Drachmas) by B. Goufas and V. Andreopoulou
- I vila ton orgion (Η Βίλα των οργίων) by Geras. Stavrou
- 'Eimaste oloi synypeythynoi" Pavel Kohout
- "Lady from Maxim" Georges Feydeau
- I Zodohira (Η Ζωντοχήρα) a work by Ibrohoris and G. Papas
- "Agapimou Ouaoua" Franois Campeau in which had a greater and longer theatrical success from 1967 until 1973.
- To afti tou Alexandrou (Το αυτί του Αλέξανδρου = Alexander's Ears) by Kostas Mourselas
- Suki Yaki (Stone - Cooney, a great success of the time)
- An Unnamed Tale (Παραμύθι χωρίς όνομα = Paramithi horis onoma) by Iakovos Kampanellis
- Vassilikos (Βασιλικός) by Kostandinos Matessis
Notes and references
- Who's Who 1979, p 595