|Full name||Konstantinos Tsimikas|
|Date of birth||12 May 1996|
|Place of birth||Thessaloniki, Greece |
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Left back / Left midfielder|
|2017||→ Esbjerg (loan)||9||(2)|
|2017–2018||→ Willem II (loan)||33||(3)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:05, 5 May 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20:52, 12 October 2018 (UTC)
On 28 December 2016, he signed for Danish club Esbjerg on a loan until the end of the 2016-17 season. On 17 February 2017, in his debut with the club, he scored a goal in a 3–0 home win game against SønderjyskE Fodbold. He left the club after 13 games, and returned to Olympiacos.
Willem II (loan)
On 30 June 2017, he made another loan move, this time to Dutch club Willem II on a season-long contract. On 20 September 2017, he scored a brace in a 4–2 away win for the KNVB Cup against Apeldoorn. On 2 February 2018, he scored a wonderful free kick in the KNVB Cup for Willem II, helping them to be promoted to semi-finals. With Willem II trailing 1–2 against Roda after 60 minutes, the home team were awarded a free-kick just outside of the penalty area. Tsimikas decided to step up, curling a simply brilliant effort through the wall and low into the right corner. Roda's goalied Hidde Jurjus made a desperate lunging dive, but the shot was too hot for him to handle. The game eventually went to a penalty shootout, where Willem II prevailed to claim a thrilling 3–2 victory.
The 21-year old Tsimikas is enjoying an impressive debut Eredivisie campaign with Willem II in the Netherlands, making himself a fixture on the left side of defence. On 17 March 2018, he scored his first goal in the Eredivisie, as a loose ball, after took the rebound from a kick of his teammate Joel Drommel, fell to Tsimikas in the penalty area, who expertly curled the ball into the far corner with the outside of his left foot, giving the lead in a 2–2 away draw against FC Twente. On 31 March 2018, he scored for second consecutive match as in the 39th minute Thom Haye pulled one back with an excellent free-kick and before the break, and Tsimikas equalised with a stunning acrobatic effort which surprised David Jensen in a 3–2 Eredivisie home win game against FC Utrecht. Tsimikas’ acrobatic finish against Utrecht was voted as the Dutch Eredivisie’s ‘Goal of the Month’ for March. Tsimikas has had a great year in the Dutch Eredivisie and was named to the league’s ‘Team of the Week’ for the fifth time this season, after the game against FC Utrecht. On 6 May 2018, Willem II left-back Tsimikas scored his third goal of the Eredivisie season in a 2–2 draw with Vitesse.
Return to Olympiacos
After a successful season with Willem II, he returned to Olympiacos, as Pedro Martins count on him for the 2018–19 season. On 8 November 2018, the 22-year old left-back was also given a place in the UEFA Europa League Team of the Week, after a hammering 5–1 win game against F91 Dudelange for the UEFA Europe League group stage. Returning to the Olympiacos side, Tsimikas was impressive in the attacking third, providing an assist for Kostas Fortounis’ first goal with a low, pinpoint cross.
On October 4, 2018, Olympiacos' left-back Kostas Tsimikas, who has started the season brilliantly in Piraeus, also received his maiden call-up to the senior Greek national team for upcoming 2018–19 UEFA Nations League matches against Hungary and Finland. On 12 October 2018, he made his debut with Greece in a 1–0 home win game against Hungary.
As of 5 May 2019
|Willem II (loan)||2017–18||33||3||4||3||0||0||37||6|
- talentabout.gr Ο ταλαντούχος Κώστας Τσιμίκας!
- "Konstantinos Tsimikas". Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- "Konstantinos Tsimikas - UEFA". Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- Τσιμίκας: «Οι κόποι μου ανταμείβονται» [Tsimikas: "My troubles are rewarded"] (in Greek). 19 December 2015. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- Επίσημο: στην Έσμπιεργκ δανεικός ο Τσιμίκας [Official: Tsimikas is on a loan with Esbjerg] (in Greek). 28 December 2016. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- "Willem II haalt linksback Konstantinos Tsimikas uit Griekenland" [Willem II takes back Konstantinos Tsimikas from Greece] (in Dutch). 30 June 2017. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- Willem II houdt het hoofd koel tegen amateurs (in Dutch). 20 September 2017.
- Willem II moet het zonder Lewis en Tsimikas doen in halve finale beker (in Dutch). 2 February 2018.
- FC Twente pakt in slotfase punt tegen Willem II (in Dutch). 17 March 2018.
- Willem II zet grote stap naar handhaving in Eredivisie na spektakelstuk tegen FC Utrecht (in Dutch). 31 March 2018.
- Elftal van de Week: glansrollen Boëtius en jongeling Van den Berg (in Dutch). 2 April 2018.
- Willem II vs Vitesse 2-2 (in Dutch). 6 May 2018.
- "Who makes our Europa League Team of the Week?". www.uefa.com. 9 November 2018.
- "Olympiakos vs F91 Dudelange 5-1". www.skysports.com. 9 November 2018.