Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up koster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koster may refer to:
- Koster (surname), a common Dutch surname
- Koster Islands, two islands west of Sweden
- Koster, North West, a town in South Africa named after Bastiaan Koster, the original farm owner
- Koster Site, an archeological site in Illinois named after Theodore Koster, the original farm owner
- Koster (beer), a German beer
- HSwMS Koster (M73), a Swedish Koster-class mine countermeasures vessel
- Koster Commando, a light infantry regiment of the South African Army.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.