From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up koster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koster may refer to:
- Koster Islands, two islands west of Sweden
- Koster, North West, a town in South Africa named after Bastiaan Koster, the original farm owner
- Koster Site, an archeological site in Illinois named after Theodore Koster, the original farm owner
- Koster (beer), a German beer
- HSwMS Koster (M73), a Swedish Koster-class mine countermeasures vessel
- Koster Commando, a light infantry regiment of the South African Army.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.