Kosti may refer to :
- First name
- Kosti Katajamäki (born 1977), Finnish rally driver
- Kosti Manubi, South Sudanese politician
- Kosti Vehanen (1887-1957), Finnish pianist and composer
- Family name
- Eleni Kosti (born 1985), Greek swimmer
- María Kosti (born 1951), Spanish actress
- Melpo Kosti, Greek television and soap opera actress
- Kushti (or Kusti), a string-like garment which pairs with the Sudreh in Zoroastrianism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kosti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.