Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kosti may refer to :
- First name
- Kosti Katajamäki (born 1977), Finnish rally driver
- Kosti Manubi, South Sudanese politician
- Kosti Vehanen (1887-1957), Finnish pianist and composer
- Family name
- Eleni Kosti (born 1985), Greek swimmer
- María Kosti (born 1951), Spanish actress
- Melpo Kosti, Greek television and soap opera actress
- Kushti (or Kusti), a string-like garment which pairs with the Sudreh in Zoroastrianism
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kosti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.