From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kotel may refer to:
- Kotel, Bulgaria, a town in Bulgaria
- Western Wall, or Wailing Wall of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
- Kotel Pass, a mountain pass in the Balkan Mountains (Stara Planina) in Bulgaria
- Kotel-Elena-Dryanovo dialect, a Bulgarian dialect, which is part of the Balkan group of the Eastern Bulgarian dialects
- Kotel Gap, a saddle of elevation over 600 m in the South Shetland Islands, named after Bulgarian toponym
- Kotel, Sodražica, a remote settlement in the hills to the west of Sodražica in southern Slovenia
- Kotel Peak, in a mountain range Krkonoše in Czech Republic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kotel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.