Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kotel may refer to:
- Kotel, Bulgaria, a town in Bulgaria
- Western Wall, or Wailing Wall of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
- Kotel Pass, a mountain pass in the Balkan Mountains (Stara Planina) in Bulgaria
- Kotel-Elena-Dryanovo dialect, a Bulgarian dialect, which is part of the Balkan group of the Eastern Bulgarian dialects
- Kotel Gap, a saddle of elevation over 600 m in the South Shetland Islands, named after Bulgarian toponym
- Kotel, Sodražica, a remote settlement in the hills to the west of Sodražica in southern Slovenia
- Kotel Peak, in a mountain range Krkonoše in Czech Republic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kotel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.