This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kotii . Saripalli
Kotii Saripalli in 2019
Saripalli . Koti Reddy
Gudivada, Krishna District,Andhra Pradesh, India
|Alma mater||University of Washington|
|Occupation||CEO of Kotii Group of Technological Ventures R&D P LIMITED|
Bhava Srija Reddy . Saripalli (m. 2007)
|Website||Kotii . Saripalli - KGVPL.com|
Kotii Reddy Saripalli is an Indian businessman. He is the founder chairman of Kotii group of Technological ventures R&D P LIMITED core purposed to be empowering 769+ crore people across 230+ countries of the world through innovations in AgriTech, ConstructionTech, EduTech, HealthTech, MediaTech & QualityTech , Hyderabad.
Reddy was born and brought up in Gudivada, Krishna District. He hails from a middle-class family. He completed his SSC in 1998 and studied PGDCA course in Gudivada. At age 14, he came to Hyderabad to excel in computers and worked as computer faculty of C Language. He was hired by Microsoft despite not having completed a college degree.
After ten years at Microsoft, he left to create Kotii Group of Ventures, a group of self-sufficient, profitable ventures aimed at reaching 784 core people around 238 countries in sectors including Health Tech, Core Tech R&D, Edutech, Fintech, Philanthropy, Mediatech, Life Sciences, Agritech, Construction and Mass Tech by owning companies including Bharath Innovations, Digital Education, DZ Pay, Kotii Foundation, India Herald, Bodha, Seva Foundation, Crowd blood, Citrus Clinic and Snaggerr. Kotii group owns 70 percent of each company, of which 33% is pledged for underprivileged kids, widows and seniors.
Reddy adopted two Government schools in Andhra Pradesh, Government Jilla Parishad High School in Nandivada and Mandal Parishad School, Jonapadu. Both schools achieved a 100% Pass Rate in the SSC Results across 700 students.
- "KGV - Kotii Group of Ventures". www.kotiigroupofventures.org. Retrieved 2018-09-29.
- "An inspiring story". The Hans India. Retrieved 2018-09-29.
- "Mr. KOTI REDDY :: From scrap to SCRAPPER - ApHerald | DailyHunt". DailyHunt. Retrieved 2018-09-29.
- Reporter, Staff (2018-03-28). "SVIMS inks pact with Harvard Global and Kotii". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2018-09-29.
- "Express Publications The New Indian Express-Hyderabad epaper dated Wed, 30 May 18". Retrieved 2018-09-29.
- Naperville, Community Contributor. "A Journey from Microsoft to Kotii Group of ventures". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 2019-07-31.
- Reader, Posted by Maria, Contributing. "Kotti Reddy, Changing the face of Startup Industry". capitalgazette.com. Retrieved 2019-07-31.
- Today, Telangana. "Matric boy to Microsoft techie". epaper.telanganatoday.com. Retrieved 2019-07-31.