Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kotlin may refer to:
- Kotlin, Greater Poland Voivodeship, a village in west-central Poland
- Kotlin Island, a Russian island near the head of the Gulf of Finland
- Kotlin (programming language), a general-purpose programming language
- Kotlin-class destroyer, a class of destroyers built for the Soviet Navy
- Kotlin, a brand of fruit and vegetable products made by Agros Nova, a Polish company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kotlin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.