|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario Canada|
|Canada and United States|
|Products||Women's and Men's: Clothing, accessories|
Kotn is a Canadian clothing retailer that sells both online and in their own retail stores in Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. During her time working at the luxury department store Holt Renfrew, Mackenzie Yeates noticed the lack of ethical options available to the wider market.  The business is based on the idea of providing middle market sustainable clothing. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and emphasizes its commitment to supply-chain transparency and give back initiatives. Kotn is a B Corp certified organization, scoring in the top 10 percent of B Corp organizations in the community impact category.
Awards and honors
- "Locations". Kotn.
- Tell, Caroline (2018-10-18). "Finally The Perfect T-Shirt, Courtesy of Kotn". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- Harris, Aleesha (2019-01-04). "For Canadian brand KOTN, it's about more than clothes | Vancouver Sun". Vancouver Sun. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- "About". Kotn. Retrieved 2020-01-21.
- "For Canadian brand KOTN, creating fashion is about more than making clothes". Vancouver Sun.
- "B Corp Kotn". B Corporation.
- "When a B grade is a good thing, showing a company's commitment to meet social and environmental standards". Retrieved 2020-01-21.
- "Kotn". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-01-21.
- www.cafawards.ca https://www.cafawards.ca/cafa-2019/2019-winners/. Retrieved 2020-01-21. Missing or empty
- "What you need to know to shop socially and environmentally conscious this holiday season". CBC.