Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up koto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koto may refer to:
- Koto (instrument), a Japanese musical instrument
- Koto (traditional clothing), a traditional dress made by Creole women in Suriname
- Koto (band), an Italian-Dutch synth pop group
- Koto, Tokyo, a ward of Tokyo
- Koto (kana), a ligature of two Japanese katakana
- The novel The Old Capital by Yasunari Kawabata, originally titled Koto in Japanese
- KOTO (FM), a National Public Radio-affiliated radio station licensed to the U.S. town of Telluride, Colorado
- KOTO experiment, a particle physics experiment at J-PARC in Japan
- Pterygota bequaertii, a timber species referred to by the trade name "Koto"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.