|Look up koto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koto may refer to:
- Koto (instrument), a Japanese musical instrument
- Koto (traditional clothing), a traditional dress made by Creole women in Suriname
- Koto (band), an Italian-Dutch synth pop group
- Koto, Tokyo, a ward of Tokyo
- KOTO (Japanese idol), a Japanese idol
- Koto (kana), a ligature of two Japanese katakana
- The novel The Old Capital by Yasunari Kawabata, originally titled Koto in Japanese
- KOTO (FM), a National Public Radio-affiliated radio station licensed to the U.S. town of Telluride, Colorado
- KOTO experiment, a particle physics experiment at J-PARC in Japan
- Pterygota bequaertii, a timber species referred to by the trade name "Koto"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.