Kotturu, Srikakulam district
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Total||5.07 km2 (1.96 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,600/km2 (4,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Kotturu is located at  It has an average elevation of 59 meters (196 feet). It is now developing towards richness..
- 1978: Viswasarai Narasimha Rao, Indian National Congress
- 1983: Nimmaka Gopal Rao, Telugu Desam Party
- 1985: Viswasarai Narasimha Rao, Indian National Congress
- 1989: Nimmaka Gopal Rao, Telugu Desam Party
- 1994: Nimmaka Gopal Rao, Telugu Desam Party
- 1999: Nimmaka Gopal Rao, Telugu Desam Party
- 2004: Janni Minathi Gomango Indian National Congress
- "District Census Handbook – Srikakulam" (PDF). Census of India. The Registrar General & Census Commissioner. pp. 26, 152. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Mandal wise list of villages in Srikakulam district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 December 2014. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- "redirect to /world/IN/02/Kotturu.html". fallingrain.com.
- Delimitation Commission of India.A.P.Final Order.May 2007
|This article about a location in Srikakulam district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|