From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kotu can refer to:
- a Matoran character in Bionicle storyline
- a minor, but traditionally important island in Tonga. See Kotu Island
- Kotu, Ethiopia
- a town in The Gambia, near Serekunda, the most populous city. See Kotu, The Gambia
- Kings of the Universe, the name for the men's team on the eighth season of The Apprentice.
- KOTU-LP, a low-power radio station (107.9 FM) licensed to serve Riddle, Oregon, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kotu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.