Kotzé is an Afrikaans surname and may refert to:
- Theuns Kotzé (born 1987), Namibian rugby union player
- Deon Kotzé (born 1973), Namibian cricketer
- Björn Kotzé (born 1978), Namibian cricketer
- Johannes Kotze (1879–1931), South African cricketer
- John Gilbert Kotzé (1849–1940), South African jurist
- Elize Kotzé, head coach of the South Africa national netball team
- Alta Kotze (born 1971), South African cricketer
- Robin Stuart-Kotze (born 1939), Canadian author, researcher and developer of behavioural diagnostics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kotze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.