Kouhu Township in Yunlin County
|Location||Yunlin County, Taiwan|
|• Total||80 km2 (30 sq mi)|
|• Density||340/km2 (890/sq mi)|
It has a population total of 29,017 and an area of 80.4612 square kilometres, including a section of coastline on the Taiwan Strait.
The township comprises 21 villages: Chenglong, Dinghu, Gangtung, Gangxi, Guogang, Houcuo, Hukou, Hutung, Jinghan, Keliao, Kouhu, Luntung, Lunzhong, Pubei, Punan, Shuijing, Taizi, Wubei, Wunan, Xialun and Xiecuo.
- "Yunlin commissioner pleads oyster farmers' case". taipeitimes.com. Retrieved 2017-01-30.
- "EPA gives green light for projects - Taipei Times".
- Yunlin, Cultural Tours in (31 May 2016). "Kouhu Township Qian Shui Che Zhuang Cultural Festival".
- "Art exhibition listings - Taipei Times".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kouhu Township, Yunlin County.|
- Kouhu Township Office, Yunlin County (in Chinese)
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|