From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kouno may refer to:
- Battle of Kouno (1899) battle in Africa of Muslims versus French troops
- Kouno, Chad, a sub-prefecture in the Chari-Baguirmi Region of Chad
- Youhei Kouno (河野 洋平, born 1937), Japanese politician
- Yoshiyuki Kouno (河野 義行, born 1950), Aum Shin Rikyo Tokyo subway sarin gas attack victim
- Tsutomu Kouno (born 1972), Japanese game designer
- Tomoyuki Kouno (河野 智之, born 1971), Japanese voice actor
- Fumiyo Kouno (こうの史代, born 1968), Japanese comic book author
Fictional characters with this surname
- Takaaki Kouno (河野 貴明), see List of To Heart series characters
- Toru Kouno, character from Princess Princess (manga)
- Tooru Kouno, character from Princess Princess D (anime)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kouno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.