Kouryaku Casino Bar
The player has to wander around a casino district in order to win lots of money in games of chance. Various Western games of chance like roulette are included with the traditional Japanese games of chance. The currency used in the game is the dollar ($) rather than the yen (¥).
Password serves as a way to continue games when progress has been interrupted. Unlike most casino video games, the victory conditions are set at a lower standard, making it easier to win games. The ultimate goal in this game is to become a millionaire. Players must choose between a male and a female character. On the slot machines, a maximum of 9950 credits can be stored for a single sitting. An in-game glitch has been known to negate values above 9950 for slot machines. There is a "free play" mode and a "story mode" that provides the actual gameplay.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-06-09.
- "English-Japanese translation information". SuperFamicom.org. Retrieved 2011-06-09.
- "Basic overview (in pictures)". allgame. Retrieved 2011-06-09.
- "Advanced overview" (in Japanese). SFC no Game Seiha Shimasho. Retrieved 2012-09-22.
- NEW GAMES CROSS REVIEW: 攻略カジノバー. Weekly Famicom Tsūshin. No.344. Pg.31. 21 July 1995.