|Warhead||29 kg time-delayed semi-armour-piercing high-explosive|
|Engine||Solid rocket engine|
|Wingspan||0.587 m (unfolded); 0.450 m (folded)|
|Flight altitude||15-20 m (flight)|
|TV-homing, Infra-red, millimetre radar|
|Ground-based vehicles and Zolfaghar class fast attack craft|
Some news reports indicate that this was the missile used on July 14, 2006 in the 2006 Lebanon War when Hezbollah fired two at Israeli warships. One of the missiles hit the corvette INS Hanit, causing heavy damage and the deaths of four Israeli servicemen. The other missile hit an Egyptian merchant ship causing heavy damage; it is reported that all the crew survived.
- IRGC test-fires super-modern flying boat
- "Hizballah Brings out Iranian Silkworm to Hit Israel Navy Corvette (Iranian-made C-802)". Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- Thomson Reuters Foundation. "Israel turning to Turkey to block Hizbollah arms, Reuters, Aug 17, 2006". Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- "IDF finds bodies of missing sailors aboard damaged Navy ship". Haaretz.com. 16 July 2006. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- Egypt confirms ship hit off Lebanon, crew safe
- Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance - "Iran acquires additional Chinese missile technology." Aviation Week & Space Technology. April 10, 2006.
|This article related to the Iranian armed forces is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|