Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kowsar (Persian: كوثر) may refer to:
- Kowsar, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Kowsar, alternate name of Kowsareh, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Kowsar County, in Ardabil Province in Iran
- Kusar (disambiguation), name of several places
- Kowsar F.C., Iranian football club
- Kowsar Women Football league, women's football league in Iran
- Nikahang Kowsar (b. 1969), Canadian cartoonist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kowsar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.