(Redirected from Kr)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up KR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KR is the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2] and WMO country code for South Korea.
KR or Kr may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Grand Duke Konstantin Konstantinovich of Russia (1858–1915), poet known by his pen name "KR"
- Kroger, an American grocery chain, NYSE symbol
Businesses and organizations
Other businesses and organizations
- Kayser-Roth Corporation, clothing manufacturer, North Carolina, US
- Knattspyrnufélag Reykjavíkur, an Icelandic football club
- KR (basketball club), the basketball club associated with Knattspyrnufélag Reykjavíkur
- Comores Aviation International (IATA airline designator KR)
- .kr, country code top-level domain (ccTLD) of South Korea
- K. R. Market, Bengalor, India
- Kiribati (FIPS 10-4 country code)
- Province of Crotone, Italy, vehicle regitration
- Krasnodar International Airport (IATA airport code KR)
- KR (ANSI), an ANSI X3.64 escape sequence
- Kanuri language (ISO 639 alpha-2)
- Kickoff returner, a return specialist in American and Canadian football
- Knowledge representation and reasoning
- Krone, or Krona, several currencies
- Krypton, a chemical element with symbol Kr
- The C Programming Language book, referred to by its authors' initials as K&R
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.