|Founder||Maurice H. Kraines|
|Headquarters||505 E. Euclid Ave, Compton, CA 90224, USA|
|Revenue||200 million USD|
Number of employees
|Parent||Sun Capital Partners|
Kraco Enterprises, LLC, is primarily a fabricated rubber products manufacturing company. While they mainly produce floormats, they have also produced tire walls and even audio equipment including car speakers, stereos, and CB radios. Kraco was founded in 1954 in Compton, California. Their first product was "Snap-on" white walls to create temporary white-walled tires. They moved into making rubber, vinyl and soon thereafter, carpet floormats as the business expanded.
Sun Capital Partners, a US-based investment firm, acquired Kraco in August 2008. In 2010, Kraco Enterprises purchased Auto Expressions, a provider of automobile accessories, which resulted in Kraco tripling its revenue.
In the U.K., Kraco products are distributed by its subsidiary Kraco Car Care International Limited (Shell Car Care International Limited until October 1, 2010), which also inherited the distribution of Rain-X products in the U.K. 
On October 21, 2015, Kraco Enterprises has acquired Who-Rae, a manufacturer and distributor of automotive aftermarket accessories.
- "Kraco Enterprises, LLC". Hoover's Inc. website. Dun & Bradstreet. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- "Kraco Enterprises". Sun Capital Partners. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- "Kraco Enterprises to Acquire Auto Expressions from Shell Oil Company". Motor Sports News Wire. June 9, 2010. Retrieved March 20, 2017.
- Beckerman, Josh (June 11, 2010). "The Week In Private Equity: The Ants And The Giraffes". Private Equity Beat. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved March 11, 2010.
- "Kraco Car Care International Limited". Companies House website.
- "Certificate of Incorporation on Change of Name".
- "Rain-X UK website"".
- "Kraco Enterprises Completes Acquisition of Who-Rae". Kraco Press Release. October 21, 2015. Retrieved March 20, 2017.