Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kramer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Kramer (surname)
- Kramer (musician), a musician and record producer
- Cosmo Kramer, a fictional character from the American sitcom Seinfeld, usually referred to as just "Kramer"
- Kramer, California, U.S.A.
- Kramer, Indiana, U.S.A.
- Kramer, North Dakota, U.S.A.
- Kramer Junction, California, U.S.A.
- Kramer (Ochsenhausen), a district of the city Ochsenhausen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Kramerspitz, a mountain in Bavaria, Germany
- Kramer Company, a German manufacturer of compact construction machines
- Kramer of New York (1943–1980), a jewelry company based in New York City
- Kramer Electronics, Ltd., an international electronics company
- Kramer Guitars, an American guitar company
- 5715 Kramer, an asteroid
- Kramer graph, a two-stroke engine port area graph
- Kramer vs. Kramer, a 1979 American film, Academy Award winner for Best Picture
- Kramer, a Capital MetroRail station
- Raymond C. and Mildred Kramer House, in New York City
- Shelley v. Kraemer (334 U.S. 1) (1948), an important United States Supreme Court civil rights case
- Cramer, a surname
- Cremer (disambiguation)
- Krämer or Kraemer
- Kremer (disambiguation)
- Krammer (surname)
- Krahmer, a surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kramer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.