Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kramer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Kramer (surname)
- Kramer (musician), a musician and record producer
- Cosmo Kramer, a fictional character from the American sitcom Seinfeld, usually referred to as just "Kramer"
- Kramer, California, U.S.A.
- Kramer, Indiana, U.S.A.
- Kramer, North Dakota, U.S.A.
- Kramer Junction, California, U.S.A.
- Kramer (Ochsenhausen), a district of the city Ochsenhausen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Kramerspitz, a mountain in Bavaria, Germany
- Kramer Company, a German manufacturer of compact construction machines
- Kramer of New York (1943–1980), a jewelry company based in New York City
- Kramer Electronics, Ltd., an international electronics company
- Kramer Guitars, an American guitar company
- 5715 Kramer, an asteroid
- Kramer graph, a two-stroke engine port area graph
- Kramer vs. Kramer, a 1979 American film, Academy Award winner for Best Picture
- Kramer, a Capital MetroRail station
- Shelley v. Kraemer (334 U.S. 1) (1948), an important United States Supreme Court civil rights case
- Cramer, a surname
- Cremer (disambiguation)
- Krämer or Kraemer
- Kremer (disambiguation)
- Krammer (surname)
- Krahmer, a surname
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kramer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.