From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Krasna is a Slavic word meaning "red" or "beautiful". (Comparable to Sanskrit Kṛṣṇa or Karṣṇa which means "black", "dark" or "handsome"). It also may refer to:
- Krásná (Cheb District), a village in the Czech Republic
- Krásná (Frýdek-Místek District), a village in the Czech Republic
- Krasna, Subcarpathian Voivodeship (south-east Poland)
- Krasna, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship (south-central Poland)
- Krasna, Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Krasna, West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland)
- Krasna, Slovenia, a small settlement in the Poljčane municipality in Slovenia
- Krasna, Nadvirna Raion, a village near Nadvirna, Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast in Ukraine
- Krasne, Tarutyne Raion, a village near Tarutyne, Odessa Oblast in Ukraine
- Krasna, Cieszyn, a district of Cieszyn, Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.