She studied violin at the Conservatory and singing and violin at the Plovdiv Music Academy and made her professional debut in 1995 at the Sofia National Opera House, where she debuted a wide range of roles.Since 1998 has a close relationship with the Vienna State Opera where she has sung Rachel, Le nozze di Figaro, Micaela, Antonia, Liù, Nedda, Mimi, Violetta, Alice, Rusalka, Desdemona, Elisabetta, Ariadne auf Naxos, Amelia, Anna Bolena, to mention only a few. She is particularly well known for the title role in La Juive. She was awarded the Austrian title of Kammersängerin in 2009.
She sings regularly at New York´s Metropolitan Opera House, Wiener Staatsoper, Teatro Colón, Deutsche Oper Berlin, San Diego, Chicago, the Liceo in Barcelona, Royal Opera House Covent Garden London, Teatro alla Scala di Milano, the Bastille Paris, to the State Operas of Munich, Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden and Zürich. In 2003 made her debut at the Salzburg Festival where she is a regular guest since then.
- Debut recital Palpiti d'amor Friedrich Haider. Orfeo.
- Slavic Opera Arias – Tchaikovsky, Parashkev Hadjiev, Borodin, Dvorak, Smetana, Rimsky-Korsakov, Veselin Stoyanov. Orfeo
- Beethoven, Missa Solemnis, Thielemann
- Strauss, ¨Der Rosenkavalier¨, Franz Welser-Most, Salzburg Festival, DVD
- "Eugene Onegin", ROH CG, Ticciati, DVD
- "Eugene Onegin", Jansons, DVD
- Verdi, Requiem, Mariss Jansons.
- Verdi, "Otello", Liceo, Ros-Maria, DVD
- Verdi, "Otello", Muti, CD
- Verdi, Arias, Baleff, CD
- Puccini, Complete Songs, Prinz, CD
- Krassimira Stoyanova Official Web Site
- Bulgarian translation of March 2011 cover story "Krassimira Stoyanova" of the French magazine Opéra Archived 2011-08-12 at the Wayback Machine.
- Krassimira Stoyanova wurde Österreichische Kammersängerin/
- Fanfare: Volume 32, Issue 5; Volume 32, Issue 5. Joel Flegler 2009 Palpiti d'amor Krassimira Stoyanova (sop); Friedrich Haider, cond; Munich RO, ORFEO 740081